Oyster Bay Town Supervisor Joseph Saladino and the Town Board announce the return of drive-in movies this summer at various Town facilities in July and August. The ‘Movies by Moonlight’ series is once again limited to residents only on a first-come, first-served basis.
“Residents and families looking for a fun night need look no further than their backyards this summer at the Town is ready with a summer to remember,” said Supervisor Saladino. “We’re thrilled to once again enjoy family-friendly films from the comfort of your own vehicles at our local parks and beaches. Join us as these pop-up movie nights and sit back, relax and enjoy the show.”
Movies will play on the following Wednesday evenings beginning at dusk:
- July 7th – Ellsworth Allen Park in Farmingdale, Raiders of the Lost Ark
- July 14th – Tappen Beach in Glenwood Landing, Dolittle
- July 21st – Ellsworth Allen Park, Tom & Jerry
- July 28th – Theodore Roosevelt Beach in Oyster Bay, The Goonies
- August 4th – Ellsworth Allen Park, Raya & The Last Dragon
Vehicles will be admitted to the parking lot on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 7pm the day of the event. Movies begin at dusk. Movies are subject to change and will be held weather permitting. For more information, please call (516) 797-7925.