The procurement of services, supplies and equipment required for the operation of Town departments is provided through the publication of bid proposals prepared by the Purchasing Division.
Becoming a Bid Vendor
If you would like your company added to the Town of Oyster Bay vendor database, please CLICK HERE to email our General Services Department, Purchasing Division, which handles bids. Please include company name, contact, address, phone number, and type of work you would be interested in receiving bids for.
You will receive an e-mail when bids of interest to your company become available. You can also view a list of all available bids on this website.
Bids Currently Available
To request a bid package, CLICK HERE
- E 013-19 New Yamaha (or Equal)V6 4.2 Liter Outboard Motors as Per Bid Specifications (Opening July 24, 2019)
- MS 012-19 – Electrical Parts & supplies (Opens 7/31/19)
- SO 080R-18 – Supply & Install New Reading (or equal) Utility Bodies on Town Owned Trucks (Opens 7/31/19)
Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for Professional Services
- RFP for Special Counsel to the Town Attorney for Housing Litigation
- RFP for Telecommunications Facilities Consulting
- RFP for Multi-User Communication Tower
- RFP for Automated Vendor Monitoring Services (Disclosure Questionnaire)
- RFP for IT Security Assessment (Disclosure Questionnaire)
- RFP for Analysis and Audit of Franchise Fee Collections