The procurement of services, supplies and equipment required for the operation of Town departments is provided through the publication of bid proposals prepared by the Purchasing Division.
Becoming a Bid Vendor
If you would like your company added to the Town of Oyster Bay vendor database, please CLICK HERE to email our General Services Department, Purchasing Division, which handles bids. Please include company name, contact, address, phone number, and type of work you would be interested in receiving bids for.
You will receive an e-mail when bids of interest to your company become available. You can also view a list of all available bids on this website.
Bids Currently Available
To request a bid package, CLICK HERE
- E 006-19 New International Truck With a Galbreath (or Equal) Tandem Axle Roll-Off Hoist as Per Bid Specifications (Opening May 29, 2019)
- E 007-19 New Turfco Torrent 2 (or Equal) Debris Blower as Per Bid Specifications (Opening May 29, 2019)
- E 008-19 Parks Equipment (Little Wonder (or Equal) and Smithco (or Equal) Ballfield Conditioner (Opening May 29, 2019)
- MS 042A-19 – Traffic Systems, Inc. TC-600A (Or Equal) Radar Speed Signs (Opens 6/5/19)
- MS 084-19 Igloo #3591 4.0 Cubic Yard (or Equal) Recycling containers (Opening June 5, 2019)
- E 009-19 New Yamaha Drive Golf Carts (Opening June 5, 2019)
- MS 086R-19 – Printing for Receiver of Taxes (White Envelope Rebid) (Opens 6/5/19)
- PW 027-19 – Tobay Beach 9/11 Wall of Honor (Opens 6/5/19) (Fee $50.00)
- SO 061-19 – Rental of Snow Control and Other Emergency Equipment with Operator at Various Town of Oyster Bay Locations (Opens 6/12/19)
- E 010-19 New Marine Boat Builders Pump Kleen (or Equal) Pumpout Boat as Per Bid Specifications (Opening June 12, 2019)
- E 011-19 New Ariens LM21 (or Equal) Push Mower as Per Bid Specifications (Opening June 12, 2019)
Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for Professional Services