The procurement of services, supplies and equipment required for the operation of Town departments is provided through the publication of bid proposals prepared by the Purchasing Division.
Becoming a Bid Vendor
If you would like your company added to the Town of Oyster Bay vendor database, please CLICK HERE to email our General Services Department, Purchasing Division, which handles bids. Please include company name, contact, address, phone number, and type of work you would be interested in receiving bids for.
You will receive an e-mail when bids of interest to your company become available. You can also view a list of all available bids on this website.
Bids Currently Available
To request a bid package, CLICK HERE
- PW 033-20 Massapequa Flood Diversion and Control Project #2 Outfall 109 (Seneca Place) (Opens 7/15/20)
- E 013-20 New Duralift DTA38 (or Equal) Aerial Device With a Reading Classic II Steel (or Equal) Utility Body As Per Bid Specifications Opening July 15, 2020
- SO 061-20 – Rental of Snow & Emergency Equipment with Operator (Opens 7/29/20 via livestream)
Due to the Coronavirus, Town Hall is closed to the public. Pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order 202.11, bids will be opened via livestream when indicated above. CLICK HERE to view the livestream for July 8th, 2020 bid openings, which begin at 11 am.
Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for Professional Services
- RFP for Underwater Land License of Selected Parcels in Oyster Bay Harbor Complex
- RFP for Lead Containing Material Testing Services
- RFP for Transfer, Haul and Disposal of Solid Waste from TOB Solid Waste Disposal Complex
- RFP for Workforce Development Board Professional Liability and General Liability Policies
- RFP for TOB Volunteer Firefighter Benefit Law for May 1 – Dec 31, 2020
- RFP for Town’s Automobile and General Liability Insurance Policy
- RFP for Special Counsel Services for Real Estate Transactions – Hicksville – EXTENSION
- RFP for Property Management Consulting (RFP Proposal Deadline Extended Until April 20, 2020 at 4:45 p.m.)
- RFP for Automotive Vehicle Parking (RFP Proposal Deadline Extended Until April 20, 2020 at 4:45 p.m.)
- RFP for Canine and Feline Behavior Evaluation and Training Services
- RFP for Workers Compensation for Employees of the East Norwich Volunteer Fire Co.
- Request for Proposals for Insurance Coverage – Boat Hull & Machinery Policy
- Request for Proposals for Insurance Coverage – Inland Marine Rolling Stock Policy with Fine Arts Coverage
- RFP for 2020 Fitness Expo
- RFP for 2020 Volunteer Firefighters Benefit Law Insurance Policy
- RFP for 2020 Registered Nursing Services
- RFP for 2020 Independent Medical Examination Services
- RFP for Property Insurance Policy
- RFP for Public Employee Blanket Bond (Crime) Policy
- RFP For Medical Services and Employee Physical Program
- RFP for Stenographic Services for the 2020 Town Board meetings (Disclosure Questionnaire)
- RFP for Staff Support/Leasing Services
- RFP for WIOA Out of School Youth
- RFP for Multi-User Communication Tower
- RFP for Automated Vendor Monitoring Services (Disclosure Questionnaire)
- RFP for IT Security Assessment (Disclosure Questionnaire)
- RFP for Analysis and Audit of Franchise Fee Collections