The Town of Oyster Bay Dog Parks
Open 7 Days, 8AM – Dusk
To report an issue during business hours please call (516) 797-7957.
During non-business hours please call public safety at (516) 677-5351.
Dog Park at Massapequa
Clocks Boulevard & E. Pine Street, Massapequa
Situated on over an acre of wooded parkland for your pooch to play on. For the safety of the pets, there are separate fenced runs for both large dogs and small dogs. Decorative benches at the park provide a well-deserved rest for pet owners. Water fountains are available for your pet. Plenty of shaded areas are provided, including sun shelters for the animals to cool off.
Dog Park at Centre Island Beach
365 Bayville Avenue, Bayville
A beach side retreat for you and your pup! Located on the North Shore in Bayville, this facility offers water views, separate fenced play areas for both large and small dogs, and plenty of seating for pet owners. This facility also features state of the art Fibar footing, shaded areas, fresh water, dog waste disposal bags, and is ADA compliant. Dogs are not permitted on the beach.
In addition, a set of dog park rules are clearly displayed at both Town of Oyster Bay Dog Parks to promote safe and healthy interaction among the dogs using the facility. These guidelines are in place for the protection of less aggressive dogs and to ensure a pleasant experience for both dogs and their owners. Please note: For the safety and best interest of the dogs, the dog park may close in cases of extreme weather conditions.
Dog Friendly Parklets:
Below is a list of dog friendly neighborhood parklets in the Town of Oyster Bay. All dogs must be kept on a leash while visiting the parklet. Owners are required to clean up after their dogs before leaving the facility. For further information please call 516-797-7957. Please see the list below of Dog Friendly Parks in your neighborhood.
- H-16, Hunter Lane & Northern Parkway, Hicksville
- H-18, Tudor Road & Lyon Court, Hicksville
- F-6, Lincoln Street & Meadow Court, Farmingdale
- J-1, Maytime Drive & Mellow Lane, Jericho
- B-11, Flamingo Drive & Caffrey Ave., Bethpage
- B-17 Meade Ave. & 7th St., Bethpage
- M-15, Burton Lane & Unqua Road, Massapequa
- M-17, Pittsburgh Ave. & Westwood Road, Massapequa
- P-15, Sylvia Lane & Warren Place
- P-30 Oakwood Lane & Sagamore St., Plainview
- S-20, Split Rock Road & Belvedere Drive, Syosset
- S-30, Market Drive & Woodbury Road, Syosset
- S-17, Townsend Drive & Cold Spring Road, Syosset