Beach & Boating Marina Fees
BOATING & MARINA FEES
*For the 2020 beach season, non-residents will no longer be permitted beach parking entry, usage of boat launching ramp facilities, or slip rentals at Joseph J. Saladino Memorial Marina at TOBAY.
In-water winter storage is available at Harry Tappen (Glenwood Landing) and Theodore Roosevelt (Oyster Bay) Marinas. The season runs from December 1 to March 31.
RESIDENTS- $30 per foot
NON-RESIDENTS- $40 per foot
Launching Ramps are located at John J. Burns Town Park, Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Beach, and Harry Tappen Beach.
Ramp fee collection will be in effect beginning Saturday, May 23, through Monday, September 7.
Seasonal Trailer Sticker: $65.00
Commercial: $400.00 (for boat haulers who drop off/pick up private vessels)
THEODORE ROOSEVELT MARINA (Oyster Bay)
$90 per foot
Electric is an additional $7.50 per foot.
HARRY TAPPEN MARINA (Glenwood Landing) SLIP RENTALS
Please visit the HARRY TAPPEN BEACH, POOL, AND MARINA page for pricing on Tappen slip rentals.
JOSEPH J. SALADINO MEMORIAL MARINA at TOBAY
Please visit the TOBAY BEACH & MARINA page for pricing on TOBAY slip rentals.
• One or more boat slips may be reserved for emergency purposes or other uses as directed by the Commissioner of Parks.
• One boat slip will be allocated to the County of Nassau for the use of a County Police Boat, without payment of fee for the year.
• All boats and boating equipment docked, berthed, located or left at Town facilities are so left at the sole risk of the owner of said boats or equipment and permission to so dock, berth or locate such property is conditioned upon the owner’s acceptance of said risk. All boat and boating equipment owners are reminded to obtain adequate insurance before making use of Town facilities.
• Senior rates apply to those residents 60 years or older whose name appears as the owner on the vessel registration. To receive the discount at Joseph J. Saladino Memorial Marina at TOBAY, boater must have a TOBAY Entry Card.
• Town rules, regulations and ordinances have been promulgated to create fairness among the members of the boating public. Violators of these rules, regulations and ordinances will be subject to revocation of the license pursuant to these conditions and denied the use of all Town facilities.
• All requests for refunds of fees must be made in writing and submitted to the Department of Parks. All refunds will be subject to the approval of the Commissioner of Parks.