- Attention Syosset/Jericho/Woodbury/Hicksville Residents:
The Town of Oyster Bay is still accepting written community input on the Syosset Park project located on the old Cerro Wire site. Submit your comments here: https://bit.ly/2qV0dId
- N Massapequa Community Center Closed
Due to fire damage, activities are cancelled at N Massapequa Community Center until further notice.
- Hicksville Parking Garage Maintenance
The parking structure located on Duffy Avenue in Hicksville will temporarily close this summer for needed repairs and maintenance. This is being done in the most efficient way possible at a time where the garage is least utilized. The Town anticipates a 90-day closure, from July through September. The Town will provide parking for residents while the garage is out of service. The Town is working quickly to minimize the impact of the garage’s temporary closure, provide alternative parking and shuttle service for residents and hold the contractors responsible for the cost of repairs. Please continue to visit the Town’s website for updated information as it becomes available.
- Yard Waste Collection Resumes
The Town of Oyster Bay Yard Waste Program has resumed – residents are reminded to please place yard waste items, such as grass clippings and branches, on your regularly scheduled recycling day. Crews will collect yard waste following regular single stream recycling collection (yard waste is disposed separately and will be picked up separately). Please remember to have bags under 50 pounds and tie branches in four (4) foot lengths. For more information call 677-5745.
- The next Board of Ethics meeting will take place on Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 4:30 pm in the Ante Room of Town Hall North, 54 Audrey Ave, Oyster Bay, NY 11771.
- Public Notice for sale of 50 Engel Street Property
- Town of Oyster Bay Ice Skating Center Spring 2018 Schedule Click Here
- CLICK HERE for Information on Syosset Park project.
- CLICK HERE for Information on Seritage Development project.
- The Town of Oyster Bay Sanitation Department does NOT service pails that are larger than 32 gallons in size or have attached lids and does NOT service pails that are used for mechanical collection.
- Parking permits that are set to expire March 31, 2018, will continue to be honored until May 31, 2018. Local police precincts have been notified to not issue violations.
- Town Seeking Health Director – Apply Now!
- Lifeguards Wanted – Apply Now!
- Town Seeking Counselors – Apply Now!
- The Town of Oyster Bay Dog Park has now been winterized for the season. While the dog park is still open for the enjoyment of the dogs and their owners, water services will not be available at the facility during the cold weather months. Please keep in mind that during extreme weather and ice/salt conditions that may pose a threat to our furry friends, the dog park is subject to closure.
- CLICK HERE to view the Town’s 2018 Adopted Budget, which cuts property taxes, eliminates wasteful spending, reduces debt, and continues to deliver important services!