- The next meeting of the Board of Ethics will be held on Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 10:30 AM in the Town Board Ante Room at Town Hall North.
- The Hicksville Parking Garage on Duffy Avenue will undergo significant repairs beginning September 12th. The facility will temporarily close, and reopen before the years-end. To assist commuters, the Town has secured additional interim parking at the former Sears parking lot. A Town of Oyster Bay Parking Permit will be required to use the Sears lot. Shuttle bus service between the former Sears lot and the Hicksville Train Station will be provided from 5am-9am and from 4pm-8pm, Monday through Friday. For more information CLICK HERE.
- Special Olympics New York’s WALKTOBER- A Walk for Inclusion will take place on Saturday, October 13, 2018 at the Massapequa PAL (510 Parkside Boulevard, Massapequa). Registration 9am / Walk 10:30am. For more information, CLICK HERE
- Attention Syosset/Jericho/Woodbury/Hicksville Residents:
The Town of Oyster Bay is still accepting written community input on the Syosset Park project located on the old Cerro Wire site. Submit your comments here: https://bit.ly/2qV0dId
- N Massapequa Community Center Closed
Due to fire damage, activities are cancelled at N Massapequa Community Center until further notice.
- Yard Waste Collection Resumes
The Town of Oyster Bay Yard Waste Program has resumed – residents are reminded to please place yard waste items, such as grass clippings and branches, on your regularly scheduled recycling day. Crews will collect yard waste following regular single stream recycling collection (yard waste is disposed separately and will be picked up separately). Please remember to have bags under 50 pounds and tie branches in four (4) foot lengths. For more information call 677-5745.
- Public Notice for sale of 50 Engel Street Property
- CLICK HERE for Information on Syosset Park project.
- CLICK HERE for Information on Seritage Development project.
- The Town of Oyster Bay Sanitation Department does NOT service pails that are larger than 32 gallons in size or have attached lids and does NOT service pails that are used for mechanical collection.
- CLICK HERE to view the Town’s 2018 Adopted Budget, which cuts property taxes, eliminates wasteful spending, reduces debt, and continues to deliver important services!