Please be advised that all North Shore beaches except Centre Island Bay side are closed as well as Florence Ave Beach per the Nassau County Health Department due to storm water runoff.
- The 2018 Pool schedule is as follows:
June 23rd-September 3rd
11AM-7PM daily (weather permitting)
On the following designated nights the pool hours are extended until 8PM
Tuesday: Plainview-Old Bethpage
Thursday: Marjorie R. Post
Fridays: ALL pools open late including Tappen
- 2018 Music Under the Stars Calendar
- Attention Syosset/Jericho/Woodbury/Hicksville Residents:
The Town of Oyster Bay is still accepting written community input on the Syosset Park project located on the old Cerro Wire site. Submit your comments here: https://bit.ly/2qV0dId
- N Massapequa Community Center Closed
Due to fire damage, activities are cancelled at N Massapequa Community Center until further notice.
- Hicksville Parking Garage Maintenance
The parking structure located on Duffy Avenue in Hicksville will temporarily close this summer for needed repairs and maintenance. This is being done in the most efficient way possible at a time where the garage is least utilized. The Town anticipates a 90-day closure, from July through September. The Town will provide parking for residents while the garage is out of service. The Town is working quickly to minimize the impact of the garage’s temporary closure, provide alternative parking and shuttle service for residents and hold the contractors responsible for the cost of repairs. Please continue to visit the Town’s website for updated information as it becomes available.
- Yard Waste Collection Resumes
The Town of Oyster Bay Yard Waste Program has resumed – residents are reminded to please place yard waste items, such as grass clippings and branches, on your regularly scheduled recycling day. Crews will collect yard waste following regular single stream recycling collection (yard waste is disposed separately and will be picked up separately). Please remember to have bags under 50 pounds and tie branches in four (4) foot lengths. For more information call 677-5745.
- Public Notice for sale of 50 Engel Street Property
- CLICK HERE for Information on Syosset Park project.
- CLICK HERE for Information on Seritage Development project.
- The Town of Oyster Bay Sanitation Department does NOT service pails that are larger than 32 gallons in size or have attached lids and does NOT service pails that are used for mechanical collection.
- CLICK HERE to view the Town’s 2018 Adopted Budget, which cuts property taxes, eliminates wasteful spending, reduces debt, and continues to deliver important services!