After hosting a successful drive-in movie series in June, Oyster Bay Town Supervisor Joseph Saladino and the Town Board are excited to announce a new Drive-In Movies Series for Children this July and August. These free movies are offered to residents only.
Supervisor Joseph Saladino stated, “There’s nothing better than taking your children to the movies for a night of family-fun and excitement. Join us this July and August as we screen children’s movies at pop-up theatres throughout the Town of Oyster Bay. Bring a meal, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.”
The following children’s movies are playing at a pop-up theatre near you beginning at dusk:
- Wednesday, July 8th – Frozen II at Ellsworth W. Allen Park in Farmingdale;
- Wednesday, July 15th – Toy Story 4 at Harry Tappen Beach in Glenwood Landing;
- Wednesday, July 22nd – Secret Life of Pets 2 at Ellsworth W. Allen Park in Farmingdale;
- Wednesday, July 29th – Finding Dory at Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Park and Beach in Oyster Bay; and
- Wednesday, August 5th – Honey, I Shrunk the Kids at Ellsworth W. Allen Park in Farmingdale.
Vehicles will be admitted to the parking lot on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 7pm the day of the event. For the safety of all residents, moviegoers must remain in their cars. Portable restroom facilities will be on-site. Movies are subject to change and will be held weather permitting. For more information, please call (516) 797-7925.
Moviegoers are asked to consider donating a nonperishable food item upon arrival at the drive-in. All donations will benefit Island Harvest Food Bank.