The Town of Oyster Bay Dog Park
Open 7 Days a week, 8AM- Dusk
Located at Clocks Boulevard & E. Pine Street, Massapequa
Please Note: The dog park does close temporarily for routine maintenance and cleanup. Notification will be posted 24 hours prior to closure on our website and the Town of Oyster Bay Facebook page. For maintenance concerns please call (516) 797-7957.
The Town of Oyster Bay Dog Park is situated on over an acre of wooded parkland for your pooch to play on. For the safety of the pets, there are separate caged runs for both large dogs and small dogs. Decorative benches at the park provide a well-deserved rest for pet owners. Water fountains are available for your pet. Plenty of shaded areas are provided, including two sun shelters for the animals to cool off. In addition, a set of dog park rules are clearly displayed at the dog park to promote safe and healthy interaction among the dogs at the park. These guidelines are in place for the protection of less aggressive dogs and to ensure a pleasant experience for both dogs and their owners. Please note: For the safety and best interest of the dogs, the dog park may close in cases of extreme weather conditions.
Dog Friendly Parklets:
Below is a list of dog friendly neighborhood parklets in the Town of Oyster Bay. All dogs must be kept on a leash while visiting the parklet. Owners are required to clean up after their dogs before leaving the facility. For further information please call 516-797-7957. Please see the list below of Dog Friendly Parks in your neighborhood.
- H-16, Hunter Lane & Northern Parkway, Hicksville
- H-18, Tudor Road & Lyon Court, Hicksville
- F-6, Lincoln Street & Meadow Court, Farmingdale
- J-1, Maytime Drive & Mellow Lane, Jericho
- B-11, Flamingo Drive & Caffrey Ave., Bethpage
- M-15, Burton Lane & Unqua Road, Massapequa
- M-16, Clocks Blvd. & Bayview Place, Massapequa
- M-17, Pittsburgh Ave. & Westwood Road, Massapequa
- P-15, Sylvia Lane & Warren Place
- S-20, Split Rock Road & Belvedere Drive, Syosset
- S-30, Market Drive & Woodbury Road, Syosset
- S-17, Townsend Drive & Cold Spring Road, Syosset